News & Updates
Children Education Allowance Claims for FY22-23
Please be informed that Children Education Allowance Scheme Claim service is enabled and live in the NBOCWWB Official Portal for the Financial Year 2022-23. The beneficiary whose membership is active for the FY 22-23 and is eligible, can claim the scholarship from 24-Aug-2022 to 15-Oct-2023 from any of the registered CSC (common service centres) with NBOCWWB or through the respective district Assistant Labour Commissioner’s Office.
Refer the Below Links
Ø Notification Click Here
Ø Document Checklist & Eligibility Criteria Click Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP CLAIM
Documents to be Submitted/Uploaded by the Beneficiary for Educational Scholarship
1. Birth Certificate of the Child.
2. Cumulative Record Particulars of the Student from the School.
3. Recommendation letter from the School/Institution for Children studying in L.K.G & U.K.G.
4. Pass result of the previous academic year.
5. Sign and seal of the School/Institution in the Scholarship Form.
6. Bank A/C details submitted should be in the Beneficiary’s name.
Claims will be rejected for the following reasons
1. Affidavit/claims from legal guardian will not be accepted.
2. Overwriting/tampering in the documents will be rejected.
3. Unclear documents upload.
4. Beneficiary’s occupation should be a construction worker. No other occupation will be entertained.
USER’S MANUAL AND TUTORIAL VIDEOS
Ø Tutorial Video’s Click Here
Ø User’s Manual Click Here
For any Technical Issue Contact the Helpdesk. Click Here